Omar Financial Help Center
Business Tax Preparation Documents checklist
List of documents you'll need for your Appointment
Business Tax Return Checklist
New Clients – a copy of prior year return and financials
Backup of Data File please make note of the following:
Software package (e.g. MYOB, Quickbooks) Version
(e.g. Premier v17.6) and Password.
Please ensure that bank accounts in the datafile are
reconciled to bank statements.
Copies of all bank statements indicating opening &
closing balance for the financial year.
Copies of all BAS statements for the financial year
Stocktake details as at 30 June where applicable
Details of Capital Gains Tax assets (e.g. stock, shares and
real estate) sold, including dates of, and costs associated
with, acquisition and disposal (including settlement
statements and Sale/purchase agreements.
Dividends, including details of franking credits.
Income from foreign sources, including details or
foreign taxes paid.
Bad debts actually are written off during the year
Gifts or donations of $2 and over to deductible entities
Lease documents for motor vehicles, premises
Car expenses (remember to include petrol, repairs and
parking and maintain a log book where necessary)
Odometer reading of all vehicles at the 31st March 2005.
New loans that were taken out during the year and their
purpose; including any new lease or hire purchase
Statements from the lending authority detailing the
opening and closing balances of existing loans during
the financial year.
Creditors listing as at 30th June.
Details of loan accounts to directors, shareholders,
beneficiaries and partners.
Debtors listing (including a list of bad debts written off)
as at 30111 June. NB in order to claim a deduction,
the debt must be written off on or before 30th June.
Details of depreciable assets acquired and/or disposed
of during this income year including:
Type of asset, Date of acquisition, Consideration received/
We have a multicultural team of Tax Advisor
- At Omar Financial, communication is never a barrier.
- We speak French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Tamazight, Portuguese, Hindi, Nepali, Albanian, Filipino, Cantonese, Mandarin.
- Our staff speaks several languages. When you come to Omar Financial, you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will understand you and that you will understand us. If English is not your preferred or first language, ask to speak with someone who speaks your language of choice.
My Refund - Payment
IRS & State
- Phone Assistance for Individuals:(800) 829-1040
- Phone Assistance for Businesses:(800) 829-4933
- Phone Assistance for Exempt Organizations:(877) 829-5500
- Phone Assistance for people with hearing impairments: (800) 829-4059 (TDD)
- Phone Assistance for Individuals who believe they may be a victim of Identity Theft:(800) 908-4490
- DOR Contact, Tax Department at (617) 887-6367
- Toll-free in Massachusetts at (800) 392-60899a.m.–4 p.m., Monday through Friday