Omar Financial Help Center
Get My Payment
'external link to official website'
Why can't I access Get My Payment? (added March 13, 2021)
To use Get My Payment, you must first verify your identity by answering security questions. (See Error Messages/Lockouts for more information if you can't access Get My Payment.)
If your answers don’t match our records multiple times, you’ll be locked out of Get My Payment for 24 hours for security reasons. If you can’t verify your identity, you won’t be able to use Get My Payment. Don’t contact the IRS for assistance with a lockout; IRS assistors can’t unlock your account. For more information, see Error Messages/Lockouts.
If you can’t get your payment status because you’ve been locked out, you must wait 24 hours and try again.
If you verified your identity and received “Payment Status Not Available,” this means either we have not processed your payment yet, we do not have enough information to issue you a payment or you are not eligible for a payment.
We have a multicultural team of Tax Advisor
- At Omar Financial, communication is never a barrier.
- We speak French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Tamazight, Portuguese, Hindi, Nepali, Albanian, Filipino, Cantonese, Mandarin.
- Our staff speaks several languages. When you come to Omar Financial, you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will understand you and that you will understand us. If English is not your preferred or first language, ask to speak with someone who speaks your language of choice.
My Refund - Payment
IRS & State
- Phone Assistance for Individuals:(800) 829-1040
- Phone Assistance for Businesses:(800) 829-4933
- Phone Assistance for Exempt Organizations:(877) 829-5500
- Phone Assistance for people with hearing impairments: (800) 829-4059 (TDD)
- Phone Assistance for Individuals who believe they may be a victim of Identity Theft:(800) 908-4490
- DOR Contact, Tax Department at (617) 887-6367
- Toll-free in Massachusetts at (800) 392-60899a.m.–4 p.m., Monday through Friday