Notices Assistance (IRS/State)
If you received a notice from a taxing authority, email all the pages of the notice to
and we’ll advise you on the best course of action.
WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
We have a multicultural team of Tax Advisor
To serve you better, we have a multicultural team of Tax Advisor that reflect our diverse communities of Malden, Revere, Somerville, Medford, Quincy, Lynn, Cambridge, Arlington and Greater Boston Area.
- At Omar Financial, communication is never a barrier.
- We speak French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Tamazight, Portuguese, Hindi, Nepali, Albanian, Filipino, Cantonese, Mandarin.
- Our staff speaks several languages. When you come to Omar Financial, you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will understand you and that you will understand us. If English is not your preferred or first language, ask to speak with someone who speaks your language of choice.
My Refund - Payment
Check the status of your refund or Make a payment online for State and Federal
Important Phone Numbers
IRS & State
- Phone Assistance for Individuals:(800) 829-1040
- Phone Assistance for Businesses:(800) 829-4933
- Phone Assistance for Exempt Organizations:(877) 829-5500
- Phone Assistance for people with hearing impairments: (800) 829-4059 (TDD)
- Phone Assistance for Individuals who believe they may be a victim of Identity Theft:(800) 908-4490
- DOR Contact, Tax Department at (617) 887-6367
- Toll-free in Massachusetts at (800) 392-60899a.m.–4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Comments & suggestion
If you have any comments or suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
Our goal is to provide the very best service and we are always looking for ways to improve.
Need help, we're here for you!
Omar Financial Help Center
We have put together a list of some of the most frequently asked questions about our various Services. If you are unable to find the answer to your question or need further assistance please contact us , and one of our teams will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Our Scheduling Tools
Have a question?
Have a question? We’re happy to help!